Luckily, you don’t have to spend your life in the wilderness to get your fix of immersive gaming audio. You can get high-quality sound right at home with the SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless.
Low latency in SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless
Whether you’re playing PC games or a console, the SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset is a great companion for gamers on the go. It offers great sound quality, excellent Bluetooth connectivity, and a comfortable fit. It also suppresses background noise well, making it perfect for gaming.
While the sound quality of SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth is good, it does suffer from some of the problems that plague other Bluetooth headsets. In particular, the headphones have a 210-240 millisecond delay when connecting to a wireless device.
- However, this delay is much lower than that of most Bluetooth headsets, and is not noticeable when using a USB headset. You’ll also find that SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth headphones have good treble and bass performance. The headphones can also be adjusted to improve the sound quality.
- The Bluetooth headset’s microphone is also excellent, and transmits voice clearly without delay. It is also Discord-certified, making it easy to use for voice chat while gaming.
- The headset’s Bluetooth capabilities also allow you to play music from your phone, through Bluetooth. In addition, SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth supports most devices, including Xbox and Nintendo Switch. It also offers a flexible stem and retractable boom microphone. You can connect to the headset through a USB-C dongle, or by using an AUX cable.
- If you’re a PC gamer looking for a low-cost wireless headset, the SteelSeries Arctis 3-Wireless is a great choice. It’s a good choice for gamers who don’t want to spend a lot of money, and are looking for a reliable, high-quality headset.
7.1 surround sound
Whether you are looking for a headset for gaming, audio, or a combination of the two, the SteelSeries Arctis 3 is a headset that offers great sound and comfort. It has Bluetooth compatibility and 7.1 surround sound. It is also available in a wired version.
- The SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth has a slim and portable design that is better than most gaming headphones.
- The audio is crisp, with good bass and low-frequency extension.
- The ear cups sit on slightly offset hinges.
- They aren’t too big or fat, but they do have a comfortable fit around the ear.
- The headphones aren’t noisy or clunky, and they look good.
The SteelSeries Arctis headset comes with an adjustable suspension band, which is made of a stretchy material. The headband isn’t as soft as leather, but it’s a comfortable fit. The headset has a mic that can be turned on or off, and a mute switch. It also comes with a USB Type-C charging cable. The headset is compatible with a variety of devices, including the Nintendo Switch.
SteelSeries has revamped the audio of the Arctis, implementing ClearCast Mic and a new microphone design. The headset also features a game/chat mixer that saves your EQ and lighting settings. It is rated for 42 hours of battery life, which is a good number for gaming.
Unlike the first generation Arctis, the headset is Bluetooth enabled, which means you can use it wirelessly while on the go. It is also compatible with Windows 7+, as well as Android and Nintendo Switch devices.
Whether you are trying to play games or listen to music on your smartphone, you will need to know how to use the mic-mute button on SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless gaming headset. Located on the left earcup of the headset, this button is easy to find and unmutes the microphone when you need to.
USB port features
- If you are using the headset on a laptop or desktop computer, you will need to connect the headset to your USB port.
- The provided audio cable uses an 8-pin Mini-USB port, which you can find on the back of the headset. Then, you will need to connect your headset to the device that you plan to use it with.
- If you are using the headset with a console, you can connect it to your console with a 4-pole (TRRS) 3.5-millimeter plug.
- If you are using the headset with Bluetooth, you can connect it to your phone or laptop.
The SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless is a great headset that is capable of receiving high-pitched sounds. However, if you are using it with a sound card, you may need to adjust the volume of the microphone. You can do so by going into the sound settings.
The headset also has a multi-system connect feature, which allows you to listen to your cell phone while playing games on your PC. It will need to be selected as the default device.
More compact design than comparable gaming headphones
Designed for gaming and media, the SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless headphones offer a wide sound field and crisp treble. While the design remains the same, the headband has been revamped to be more subdued and outdoor friendly. In addition, SteelSeries has made some improvements to the controls and controls are more intuitive.
The SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless headphones are Bluetooth compatible, which makes them great for gaming and listening to music. The sound quality is excellent, with a 32-ohm impedance and 3% total harmonic distortion. The headphones also offer a good microphone recording quality. The headphones have an easy-to-use remote control, which includes a volume control, a mic mute toggle, and a cable interface.
The headset can be used for gaming on PC and gaming consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The headphones also have a 3.5 mm jack, which allows you to connect a wired device or controller. The headset also features 7.1 surround sound, which gives a better sense of space. The headset also features an equalizer, a game/chat volume mix slider, and a bass enhancement button.
The headset’s microphone also has a two-way radio ClearCast design. The sound is a little muffled, but the sound resolution is good enough for players to detect door openings, distant cars, and other motion.
SteelSeries has also improved the battery life of the headphones, allowing you to play for up to 42 hours. The headset also has a USB Type-C charging cable, which allows you to recharge it from a PC or a smartphone.
Despite its small size, the SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless Bluetooth gaming headset provides a good bass performance. However, the headset lacks the sound quality and customization options of the SteelSeries Arctis Pro GameDAC.
Bass Processing Features
- Having good bass processing is important because it helps gunshots, explosions and distant cars become clearer.
- However, many headset manufacturers seem to focus on bass rendering instead of bass performance.
- The Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset does not have a professional sound card, requiring users to use a PC Y-splitter to connect it to their console.
- In addition, there is a 3dB bump in the high-bass area and a 5-dB underemphasis in the low-bass.
- This makes the headset very sensitive to fitting.
The SteelSeries Arctis 3 headphones also have an equalizer, which helps improve the overall sound of the headset. The headphones also have a mute button and a volume wheel. They have a built-in USB Type-C charging cable. In addition, the headphones are compatible with most platforms.
The overall sound quality of the SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless headphones is excellent. The treble response is crisp and well balanced. The mid-range and bass response are also satisfactory. The headphones are lightweight, yet they are also comfortable to wear.
The SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless headsets have a nice design. They have plain headbands and an angular pattern on the back of the headset. The headphones also have ear cushions that are comfortable to wear. They also feature a detachable microphone input. They are also compatible with SteelSeries Engine 3 software.
Whether you’re looking for a headset that offers good quality for music or gaming, the SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless is one of the best choices on the market. It offers a good fit and high-quality audio for a reasonable price.
SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless Headset has a lightweight design and a comfortable fit. It also has good audio quality, excellent microphone performance, and a wide sound field. It is designed to work with a variety of gaming consoles and mobile devices.
SteelSeries Arctis headphones feature a low total harmonic distortion of just 3%. They also have a low latency. This means you won’t hear any lag when you connect them to your PC or console. They also offer a good amount of bass, which is a plus for gamers. The headphones are also compatible with most headsets. They also have a mic-mute switch and volume wheel.
The ear cups are also large. They are made of a soft fabric that’s adjustable with Velcro straps. They’re also padded to make them comfortable to wear for extended gaming sessions. The headband is also adjustable to fit your head.
The headset is also equipped with a two-way radio ClearCast microphone. It has a wide sound field and a good amount of bass, but it’s not as good as a more expensive headset. It also doesn’t have a patterned band or light-up ear cups.
The SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless offers a good range of features, but it also costs a bit more than the Arctis 5. If you’re looking for a headset that’s comfortable, wireless, and affordable, it’s a good choice. However, if you’re looking for something with better wireless connectivity and audio quality, you’ll probably be better off with the SteelSeries Arctis 7.
SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless – The Best Gaming Headset Luckily, you don’t have to spend your life in the wilderness to get your fix of immersive gaming audio.The SteelSeries Arctis 3 2019 Edition Wireless headphones are Bluetooth compatible, which makes them great for gaming and listening to music.The headset also has a USB Type-C charging cable, which allows you to recharge it from a PC or a smartphone.The headset is also equipped with a two-way radio ClearCast microphone.It has a wide sound field and a good amount of bass, but it’s not as good as a more expensive headset.